Crimean International Business Association – international public organization. Brings together more than 500 entrepreneurs and cooperates with more than 40 international organizations.
Organization puts following objectives to achieve:
- Assistance in developing and implementing the strategy of economic development of Crimea.
- Support of small and medium businesses, introduction of perpective innovative technologies.
- Promoting international cooperation and improving the investment climate of Crimea.
- Consolidation of entrepreneurs efforts to achieve common goals, share experiences, and realization of new projects.
- Formation and development of information and educational programs.
- Representation and protection of business interests, helping to build a dialogue between business and government.