Astem Foundation donated six more as part of the “100 vehicles for the Victory” program
Today, due to the massive shelling of settlements in Ukraine, humanitarian crisis is unfolding. Therefore, ASTEM Foundation, within the framework of the “100 vehicles for the Victory” program, donated six vehicles for humanitarian and special needs, namely: three pickup trucks and three jeeps.
The “100 vehicles for the Victory” program is implemented by the Astem Foundation with the support of international partners. It is planned to purchase 100 vehicles for:
⊛ delivery of humanitarian aid to cities with destroyed infrastructure and areas where hostilities took place;
⊛ transportation of humanitarian aid from abroad to the territory of Ukraine, to provide humanitarian assistance to people affected by military operations;
⊛ evacuation of people from war zones.
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer