Astem Foundation donated six more as part of the “100 vehicles for the Victory” program
Today, due to the massive shelling of settlements in Ukraine, humanitarian crisis is unfolding. Therefore, ASTEM Foundation, within the framework of the “100 vehicles for the Victory” program, donated six vehicles for humanitarian and special needs, namely: three pickup trucks and three jeeps.
We also express our gratitude to West Auto Hub and the NGO “Volyn Brotherhood of St. Volodymyr the Great” (https://www.facebook.com/govolodymyrvelykyy) for their help in transporting vehicles to Ukraine.
The “100 vehicles for the Victory” program is implemented by the Astem Foundation with the support of international partners. It is planned to purchase 100 vehicles for:
⊛ delivery of humanitarian aid to cities with destroyed infrastructure and areas where hostilities took place;
⊛ transportation of humanitarian aid from abroad to the territory of Ukraine, to provide humanitarian assistance to people affected by military operations;
⊛ evacuation of people from war zones.
- United initiative “Feeding the Country” has started its mission
- Fighting on the humanitarian front together with our Turkish and Polish partners
- Humanitarian aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Drones for the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation handed over a mobile kitchen to the National Welfare Fund of Crimea