Astem Foundation handed over 30 sets of overalls to Lviv parking inspectors
Astem Foundation, represented by Lenur Mambetov, donated 30 sets of special clothing for parking inspectors. The clothes were sewn by a Ukrainian manufacturer for each inspector separately. Each employee was previously measured, according to which individual tailoring was made. A set of overalls consists of trousers, a jacket, shoes, a cap and chevrons.
“At the beginning of the war, many of our fellow citizens from Crimea were also in Lviv and they felt a warm welcome here… The new uniform will help our inspectors to work comfortably in any weather. One of our fellow citizens from Crimea also works in this department, and we know that the inspectors are satisfied with the form,” said the representative of the fund, Lenur Mambetov, thanking Lviv and the city’s mayor, Andriy Sadovyi, for the warm reception of the migrants.
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer