Astem Foundation handed over a minibus to the Crimean Tatar school “Birlik”
Science & Education, Socio-Economic Development
With the beginning of the new school year, the issue of transporting children to and from school has become acute. Therefore, in order to ensure the safety of children and within the framework of the “100 vehicles for the Victory” program, the Astem Foundation donated a minibus to Birlik school in Chayki village. This minibus will transport children to school and back home.
Birlik School is the first Crimean Tatar school in Kyiv and the Kyiv region, a modern educational center for physical, spiritual, social and intellectual development of a child.
The “100 vehicles for the Victory” program is implemented by the Astem Foundation with the support of international partners. It is planned to purchase 100 vehicles for:
⊛ delivery of humanitarian aid to cities with destroyed infrastructure and areas where hostilities took place;
⊛ transportation of humanitarian aid from abroad to the territory of Ukraine, to provide humanitarian assistance to people affected by military operations;
⊛ evacuation of people from war zones.
- United initiative “Feeding the Country” has started its mission
- Fighting on the humanitarian front together with our Turkish and Polish partners
- Humanitarian aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Drones for the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation handed over a mobile kitchen to the National Welfare Fund of Crimea