Design for the Kyiv Memorial of Genocide of the Crimean Tatar People
by ASTEM 18/06/2018
Astem Foundation, supported arrangement to create the concept of architectural memorial composition to honor the victims of the genocide of the Crimean Tatar people in 1944. The primary aim is to ensure a deep understanding of the tragic historical past of the Crimean Tatar people, their struggle to return to their homeland and renew their rights as the indigenous people of Ukraine.
The initiative is led by the NGO “Gasprinskiy Institute of Geostrategy” together with Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People, Kyiv Municipal Administration and National Union of Architectors of Ukraine.
- United initiative “Feeding the Country” has started its mission
- Fighting on the humanitarian front together with our Turkish and Polish partners
- Humanitarian aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Drones for the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation handed over a mobile kitchen to the National Welfare Fund of Crimea