Design for the Kyiv Memorial of Genocide of the Crimean Tatar People
Astem Foundation, supported arrangement to create the concept of architectural memorial composition to honor the victims of the genocide of the Crimean Tatar people in 1944. The primary aim is to ensure a deep understanding of the tragic historical past of the Crimean Tatar people, their struggle to return to their homeland and renew their rights as the indigenous people of Ukraine.
The initiative is led by the NGO “Gasprinskiy Institute of Geostrategy” together with Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People, Kyiv Municipal Administration and National Union of Architectors of Ukraine.
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer