Humanitarian aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
This year, on February 6, a series of powerful earthquakes occurred in the southeast of Turkey and on the territory of Syria, during which about 45 thousand people died. Then the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people took the initiative to hold the all-Ukrainian campaign “Good Neighbor – Closest Family” to provide humanitarian aid to Turkey.
Astem Foundation, together with volunteers of the Mejlis Coordination Center for Humanitarian Affairs and Humanitarian fund UAIM, collected rubber aid kits for the affected citizens of Turkey. These sets consist of warm blankets, pillows, folding beds, sleeping bags, tents, heaters, clothes, personal hygiene products, as well as food.
We express our condolences to the families of the victims and those affected by the earthquake.
- United initiative “Feeding the Country” has started its mission
- Fighting on the humanitarian front together with our Turkish and Polish partners
- Humanitarian aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Drones for the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation handed over a mobile kitchen to the National Welfare Fund of Crimea