IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation handed over a mobile kitchen to the National Welfare Fund of Crimea
The Turkish charitable organization İHH handed over a mobile kitchen to the National Welfare Fund of Crimea to provide residents of the de-occupied territories of Ukraine with hot food. The mobile kitchen is equipped with a generator and everything you need for cooking, including three ovens and a large refrigerator.
At the moment, recruitment is underway for the mobile kitchen team and menu is being created. It is planned that the mobile kitchen will go to the DOT in the second half of February. This mobile kitchen will be able to provide approximately 5,000 residents of the liberated territories of Ukraine per day.
The project is implemented on the basis of the National Welfare Fund of Crimea with the support of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people, the Spiritual Administration of the Muslims of Crimea, the Association of Muslims of Ukraine, the ASTEM Foundation and the Evkaf Foundation.
- United initiative “Feeding the Country” has started its mission
- Fighting on the humanitarian front together with our Turkish and Polish partners
- Humanitarian aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Drones for the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation handed over a mobile kitchen to the National Welfare Fund of Crimea