Medical support for people with cancer and cardiovascular diseases
by ASTEM 15/01/2021
In 2020 ASTEM Foundation launched a special program to support medical aid for people with cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
During this year, ASTEM Foundation helped 11 patients from Ukraine to get treatment in Turkey and Israel.
The program was established in cooperation with the Heart Institute of the Ministry of Health and the Ankara City Hospital (Ankara Şehir Hastanesi).
- United initiative “Feeding the Country” has started its mission
- Fighting on the humanitarian front together with our Turkish and Polish partners
- Humanitarian aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Drones for the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation handed over a mobile kitchen to the National Welfare Fund of Crimea