Medical support for people with cancer and cardiovascular diseases
In 2020 ASTEM Foundation launched a special program to support medical aid for people with cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
During this year, ASTEM Foundation helped 11 patients from Ukraine to get treatment in Turkey and Israel.
The program was established in cooperation with the Heart Institute of the Ministry of Health and the Ankara City Hospital (Ankara Şehir Hastanesi).
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer