Astem Fonudation provided an ambulance for evacuation victims from dangerous regions of Ukraine
Today there is an urgent need for vehicles due to the destruction of the infrastructure of cities and towns, the insufficient number of vehicles for the evacuation of civilians from war zones and the delivery of aid there.
To implement the “100 vehicles for the Victory” program, we donated an ambulance to evacuate people injured as a result of a full-scale war with russia from the frontline areas in southern Ukraine. A modernly equipped ambulance will contribute to the timely and high-quality provision of medical assistance to those who need it.
The program “100 vehicles for the Victory” is implemented with the support of international partners. Within the framework of the program, it is planned to purchase and transfer 100 vehicles for humanitarian purposes: ambulances, jeeps, minibuses, etc.
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer