Sponsorship for the first Crimean Tatar fairy tale in the Ukrainian theater
by ASTEM 21/12/2021
The premiere of the first Crimean Tatar fairy tale in the history of Ukraine, “Legends of Bakhchisarai,” took place on the big stage of the Kyiv Academic Theater for Young Spectators.
A Crimean Tatar fairy tale was staged for the first time in the history of the modern Ukrainian theater.
The director of the fairy tale is the famous Ukrainian director Akhtem Seitablaev.
The performance united four Crimean Tatar fairy tales – “A Spoon of Salt,” “Travelers,” “The City of Seventy Crafts,” and “The Potter’s Testament.”
The music was specially written for the performance by the famous Crimean Tatar composer Usein Bekirov.
The project was supported by Onur Group Ukraine and the Astem Foundation.
- United initiative “Feeding the Country” has started its mission
- Fighting on the humanitarian front together with our Turkish and Polish partners
- Humanitarian aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Drones for the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation handed over a mobile kitchen to the National Welfare Fund of Crimea