Sponsorship for the first Crimean Tatar fairy tale in the Ukrainian theater
A Crimean Tatar fairy tale was staged for the first time in the history of the modern Ukrainian theater.
The director of the fairy tale is the famous Ukrainian director Akhtem Seitablaev.
The performance united four Crimean Tatar fairy tales – “A Spoon of Salt,” “Travelers,” “The City of Seventy Crafts,” and “The Potter’s Testament.”
The music was specially written for the performance by the famous Crimean Tatar composer Usein Bekirov.
The project was supported by Onur Group Ukraine and the Astem Foundation.
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer