Ukraine Global Scholars Event in Kyiv
Astem Foundation supported Ukraine Global Scholars event, hosting alumni, the newly admitted 2019 cohort, parents, a number of Ukraine-based employers, and the US Embassy staff, including the Honorable William B. Taylor, Chargé d’Affaires, a.i. of the United States Embassy in Kyiv.
Ukraine Global Scholars is a non-profit organization established to assist the most talented, intelligent, and ambitious Ukrainian students to get an education in the world’s best boarding schools and colleges, usually located in the United States.
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer