Educational grants for 3 Crimean Tatar students
ASTEM Foundation bestowed grants on the education to the USA and Canada for three students from Crimea, Ukraine for 2020/2021 school year.
One of the students will study Computer Science at the University of North Texas.
UNT is among the top 100 most popular schools for computer and information sciences master’s degree candidates in the USA.
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer