Special Course for Ukrainian Parliamentarians and Government Representatives
Astem Foundation was among first to support the Special Course for Ukrainian Parliamentarians and Government Representatives on Addressing Public Policy Issues, led by F. Fukuyama – a legendary scholar in the field of political science.
The workshop is designed to train participants in the areas of good governance, democratic development and the rule of law, to enable the private sector to play a larger, more constructive role as a force for economic growth and development.
The seminar was organized jointly by the Center for Democracy, Development and Rule of Law at Stanford University, graduates of the Ukrainian Emerging Leaders Program Ivan Primachenko and Alexandra Ustinova, Prometheus Platform, the School of Public Administration of the Ukrainian Catholic University and the Center for International Private Enterprise.
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer