Restoration of Historical Orta Cuma Cami Mosque in Crimea
Full restoration of Orta Cuma Cami that was one of the main Mosques during Khan’s period (built in 1674) and played a role of a Central Mosque for Jumaa prayers in the Capital of the Crimean Khanate.
This project was fully supported by Astem Foundation within the framework of initiative for revival of Crimean cultural and historic heritage.
Project included following stages:
- Full reconstruction works
- Minaret and ablution building construction
- Landscape planning and legal documentation
Opening ceremony was conducted with participation of national leadership and regional administrations.
Astem Foundation coordinated the restoration project with donations from Umerov family
- Astem Foundation handed over a new car to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine
- Four off-road vehicles for the Kherson Regional Emergency and Rescue Service
- Astem Foundation donated two more ambulances
- Humanitarian aid from the Charitable Organization “СF “Astem Foundation” is already in another front-line region
- Astem Foundation continues to work to bring the common Victory closer